Sell your vehicle
BC's Premier Collection Agency
We have been serving as one of British Columbia's top collection agencies for more than 40 years!
Easy, non-commission sales make the sale process virtually effortless.
There's nothing buyers want more than convenience and value. With the online Buy it Now feature, your vehicle is for sale 24/7.
Need it sold quickly? New auction listings are added every week. Add yours to the list!
Put your car for sale in front of thousands of daily visitors with the intention of buying.
How it works
When selling your vehicle, you are required to provide the following documents:
- Vehicle title;
- Proof of purchase;
- Two years of insurance records if proof of purchase is not available
You are required to insure the vehicle for storage and leave the vehicle on the premises of Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com until the vehicle is sold. There is no option to reverse the contractual agreement once it is engaged and signed.
You are liable for all repairs needed on the vehicle at the time of sale, for paying out any liens/encumbrances owing on the vehicle, and for covering any shortfalls/negative equity if the lien amounts are greater than the proceeds collected from the sale.
Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Repo.com is providing a service with the right to deduct the following from the final sale proceeds:
- Sales fee of 7.5% of the price the vehicle sells for, with a minimum selling fee of $300 and a maximum of $750.
- A surcharge of $300 for rebuilt vehicles, boats, RVs, commercial vehicles and vehicles older than ten years of age. Multiple charges will apply for vehicles meeting more than one of these criteria.
- Hard costs, such as book-in fee, warranty, Carfax, clean up fee, registration and transfers, credit card processing, chargebacks, fuel and lien searches.
- A Cash Advance fee of $125 will apply, in addition to the dollar amount provided to you as a Cash Advance.
- A lien-payout fee of $175 on all vehicles which have an active lien attached.
- An auction run fee of $75 per instance if choosing to put the vehicle through Repo.com’s auction platform.
- You will receive the remaining balance after all costs are deducted and taken into account.
A cheque will be ready for you three business days (as defined by the days that Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com is open for business) after the account is settled.
The account will be settled when the Money-Back Guarantee period has passed, all liens have cleared, and the vendor has been funded in full.
Get a Cash Advance of up to 30% of the agreed-upon sale price, on the unencumbered net equity, with a rate of 0% interest when you sell your vehicle with Repo.com.
You understand that Repo.com will reassess the vehicle listing price every 14 days until the vehicle sells or until you redeem the vehicle.
|Vehicle Listing Price||14-Day Reassessment|
|Up to $5000||$650|
|$5001 - $10000||$850|
REPO.com -- small enough to care -- LARGE enough to get the job done TM