Join our team of dedicated customer service professionals
Repo.com is an online classifieds venue for various types of collected or recovered property. The site offers lenders, financial institutions and savvy buyers an easy way to make a connection and secure a deal promptly and effortlessly.
Our site features various types of collected and recovered goods for sale – Our primary focus however is sales of used cars, used vans, used trucks, used SUVs, and other pre-owned vehicles. Our listings include a wide range of car makes and models, model years, mileage, and price points.
Our goal at Repo.com is to provide you with the ultimate online solution for buying, and selling collected and recovered goods. Our office is based in Burnaby, B.C., proudly serving the Greater Vancouver Area and beyond.
Sales Associate (Full-Time)
- Position: Sales Associate
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $17.50-$22.50 per hour
- Additional Pay: Bonuses Available (Bonus Calculator)
- Benefits: Dental Care, Extended Health Care, On-Site Parking, Vision Care
Burnaby Repo.com is seeking a full-time Sales Associate to join our team. The Sales Associate will be responsible for providing day-to-day support activities for the organization. Duties will include, but are not limited to: helping customers, sales, reception, administration, lifting and loading items.
This job will best suit outgoing, punctual, responsible and reliable individuals who enjoy providing an elevated customer service experience.
You will be responsible, primarily, for the sale of vehicles, RV's, boats, motorcycles, ATV's, and the many other items that Repo.com has to offer, as well as office and administrative duties.
We are looking for individuals with:
- English speaking and writing skills, and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to learn.
- The ability to take initiative and be pro-active.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Basic knowledge of vehicles.
- Possess a class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract (class 7N eligible provided you will get your full license when eligible).
- The ability to drive a manual/standard vehicle, or the willingness to learn.
- Vehicle Sales Authority License is not required to apply but is preferred (Criminal record check is required to obtain a license).
- Must be flexible to work during all hours of operation (Monday to Saturday). Your shift will be 5 days per week.
During the 3 month probation the hourly wage is $17.5/hr. After the 3 month probation bonuses will accumulate. Including bonuses, our staff averages $20-$25/hr. There is no limit to the maximum wage eligible. Medical and dental benefits are paid by Repo.com.
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to contact us below and tell us a little bit about yourself. We will reply and request your resume and drivers abstract. Alternatively, we invite you to view our facility and operations and drop off your resume in person. When you drop off your resume we will give you a tour and overview of what you'll be handling to see if you are a fit for the position. We request that you bring your driver's abstract along with your resume. You can get your driver's abstract for free from ICBC here or at any driver's licensing office. The best time to visit our facility in person is between 2pm and 5pm Tuesday through Friday.Repo.com
6139 Trapp Ave.
Burnaby, BC V3N 2V3
Personal protective equipment provided or required, plastic shield at work stations, temperature screenings, sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
REPO.com -- small enough to care -- LARGE enough to get the job done TM