We want your experience at Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com ("Auction") to be a positive experience; therefore, we have developed these specific Auction Policies ("Policies") for The Purchasers, herein also referred to as, ("The Purchaser"), to understand their rights and obligations when using the Auction.
These Policies govern all of The Purchaser's business with the Auction. These terms and conditions apply to every agreement The Purchaser enters into with the Auction. By doing business with the Auction, The Purchaser agrees to comply with and be bound by these Policies.
The Auction reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend The Purchaser's Auction privileges for any reason at any time. Breach of these Auction Policies could result in the temporary or permanent suspension of The Purchaser's Auction privileges at any or all business units within Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com.
You must register with The Auction by creating an account at Repo.com and have an authorized credit card on file before being permitted to bid.
If you are the successful bidder, a deposit of $280 ($250 plus taxes) will be charged to the card on file, and deducted from your total payment obligation.
Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Bidding is a 100% commitment to purchase.
The Purchaser agrees to pay all Auction fees for services rendered in connection with the purchase, including the sale price, plus a $350 processing fee and applicable taxes. The Purchaser understands that by bidding, you are committing to purchase. All dishonored payments will be subject to a $250 contract cancellation fee, plus applicable taxes.
The Purchaser agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Auction from and against all liabilities, damages, losses, expenses, demands, claims, suits or judgments, including reasonable legal fees and costs, in any way related to or arising out of the breach of the Policies by The Purchaser or by any employee, representative, driver, agent, contractor or contractor of The Purchaser.
Removing, stealing or tampering with parts is strictly prohibited and will result in legal action.
The Auction cooperates fully with all investigations conducted by regulatory, government and police authorities (collectively "Investigative Authorities"). By doing business at the Auction, you authorize us to provide all documents and information concerning you, your business and your purchases and sales to any Investigative Authorities requesting them.
Unless otherwise specified, The Purchaser is required to pay all applicable taxes in the province of British Columbia. Licensed dealerships are required to provide a valid dealer registration number and relevant tax numbers.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
These Policies are subject to change without notice.
The Purchaser is responsible for reviewing all of the information posted on or made available through the Repo.com website relating to a Listing including damage estimates, photographs, options, exterior damage, interior damage, wheels and tires, remarks and announcements. Listing details and descriptions are for information purposes only and do not constitute a warranty or guarantee in any way whatsoever. Unit options are believed to be accurate but are not guaranteed, and the information displayed on listings is subject to change without notice.
You will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper function of the Auction system or any Auction web site. You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on the Auction infrastructure.
The Purchaser accepts that all existing and or pre-existing conditions of the listed asset become The Purchaser's responsibility, and either The Purchaser's purchasing agent or The Purchaser have personally inspected the goods or have waived the right to inspect the goods at The Purchaser's own decision or risk.
Some Vehicles are sold subject to a reserve price (a minimum price at which the Vehicle must sell). If the Auction does not receive any bids at or above the reserve price, the Vehicle will not be sold unless the Auction expressly authorizes the sale. Auction reserves the right not to sell a Vehicle, and the highest bid does not guarantee a sale. The authorized reserve price can be changed at any time.
The number of bids shown on auction listings is calculated based on the number of $250 bid increments between the minimum starting bid and the current highest bid.
No opinion or advice is given regarding whether items should be purchased or repaired. Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com is not responsible for post-purchase expenses arising from defects or conditions, whether previously known or unknown. The Purchaser accepts all current and future costs and responsibilities of owning the above-listed asset, including, but not limited to, servicing, maintenance, repairs, fuel, licensing and insurance. The Purchaser understands that expenses will occur post-purchase, and The Purchaser takes 100% responsibility for all costs associated. The Purchaser understands that any advice provided by service facilities or licensed technicians post-purchase is opinion-based and does not entitle The Purchaser to compensation from The Auction. Furthermore, The Purchaser understands that making submissions to the seller to pay for any of my out-of-pocket expenses will be declined, and The Purchaser releases Auction from any claims or liabilities whatsoever.
If a vehicle is drivable, it is The Purchaser's responsibility to ensure that it complies with all applicable safety requirements before leaving the Auction premises, otherwise, the Purchaser must arrange transportation.
The Purchaser is responsible for arranging transportation post-purchase and understands that all purchases must be completed in-person.
Auction provides essential disclosure information on the Vehicles offered for sale. Disclosure information may be provided in several formats, including but not limited to: Condition Reports, Remarks, Damage Estimates, Pictures, and Vehicle History Reports (collectively "Disclosures"). The Purchaser must carefully review all Disclosures made available. The Purchaser is strongly encouraged also to do their due diligence, research, Brand verification, and vehicle history investigations before making a purchase commitment. Disclosures are made publicly available and are subject to change without notice.
Ensure that you understand the bidding process. If you do not understand the bidding process, please ask one of our Customer Service Representatives to assist you.
Purchase completion and full payment are required within five days of the Auction sale day. If payment is not received in full within five days of the Auction sale day, the Vehicle may be re-sold at the next Auction sale. You will be liable to the Auction for a $250.00 contract cancellation fee and applicable taxes. Failure to pay will also result in the permanent loss of your Auction privileges.
The payment methods accepted are as follows: Certified Check, Bank Draft, Debit, Cash, Visa and Mastercard (up to a maximum total of $2000). Auction assets are NOT finance eligible.
Title to a purchased Vehicle does not transfer to The Purchaser until payment in full has been made. The Auction must receive all funds before transfer.
Memorandum of Understanding
- I agree to provide Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com with a copy of identification and a signature acknowledging permission for Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com to retain a copy for verification and record-keeping purposes.
- I confirm that I am 19+ years of age and am have the full cognitive ability to make decisions and execute legal contracts.
- I confirm that I understand English, both written and spoken, or if I do not understand, I have had a translator explain everything to me.
- If signing on behalf of a company or corporation, I confirm that I have the authorization to do so.
- I am aware that all items sold through Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com are sold in their existing condition and not contingent on repairs, emissions control or commercial inspection.
- I am aware that by purchasing this item, all responsibility of this item (except the existing lien) gets transferred to me and that no opinion or advice is given as to whether this item should be purchased.
- I understand that there is a 100% chance that I will be spending money on service, maintenance and repairs, and that this can happen at any time during ownership.
- I understand that any requests to have the seller reimburse me for any out of pocket expenses of any sort will be declined.
- I understand that the listing details, specifications, and accessories are believed to be accurate but are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice. I am aware that making claims due to listing changes will be declined. I have personally inspected the goods online, in-person or have waived the right to inspect the goods at my own decision or risk.
- I agree to take 100% responsibility for all costs associated with this item, including repairs regardless of the amount.
- I understand that there may be an opportunity to alleviate or mitigate repair costs by purchasing an extended warranty where the purchase of an extended warranty is eligible and that commercial vehicles are not eligible for extended warranties.
- I understand that purchasing an extended warranty is only available to me before taking ownership of the vehicle, and I am unable to upgrade the warranty post-purchase.
- I acknowledge and accept paying for the listed asset in full, as well as the transfer and insurance before leaving the dealership.
I understand and agree to all of the terms and benefits provided to me, and agree not to falsely criticize Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com and any of its employees, associates or partners publicly, including but not limited to on public forums, blogs, social networks etc. (collectively the "Company") at any time during or after the contract completion period. I also agree that I will not seek a retroactive reduction in price. If I have issues with the asset after delivery my only options will be to conform to the agreed upon warranty process, or exercise a contractual money back or buyback option. Similarly, I also agree that absent breach of contract or intentional misrepresentation by the Company, not to seek advice or assistance in bad faith that helps bring harm or negatively impact the company or any of its employees, associates or partners. In case of breach of this agreement by the Purchaser, I understand that I may be liable to pay actual damages up to CAD 35,000.00 to Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com as damages per the maximum small claims amount.
REPO.com -- small enough to care -- LARGE enough to get the job done TM