2011 Terra Track Range Runner ATV Diesel, 950cc Briggs and Stratton/Daihatsu 3-cylinder, liquid cooled, 34 horsepower turbocharged diesel engine with 60 amp alternator and 1.2kw starter, twin independently driven rubber tracks, front receiver hitch, single T-hand control steering, hydrostatic brakes...
Updated 2 weeks ago
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
Terms & Conditions - Outright Purchase
By clicking "I Accept" you are agreeing to the below-mentioned terms and conditions of purchase. All purchases are a full commitment to purchase, without subjects. You are committing 100% to purchase the item in its existing condition for the full purchase price plus all fees and applicable taxes. The purchase must be completed within 5 business days (as defined by the days that Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com is open for business). Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Breach of this purchase commitment will result in the deposit being forfeited.
You, herein also referred to as, "I" and "The Purchaser," are making full commitment to purchase the above-listed asset by making a non-transferable deposit of $280.00.
I acknowledge that the Creditor/Selling agent has, as of this moment, approved the sale but may terminate my purchase without notice, and defer to a buyer of their choosing. Additionally, I understand that if the Creditor/Selling agent has to cancel or postpone the sale, the deposit will be 100% refundable. I know that I must provide the Creditor/Selling agent with accurate contact information.
I accept all current and future costs and responsibilities of owning the above-listed asset, including, but not limited to, servicing, maintenance, repairs and fuel. I understand that expenses will occur post-purchase, and I take 100% responsibility for all costs associated. I know that all existing and or pre-existing conditions of the listed asset become my responsibility, and either my purchasing agent or I have personally inspected the goods or have waived the right to inspect the goods at my own decision or risk. I understand that any advice provided to me by service facilities or licensed technicians is opinion-based and does not entitle me to compensation from Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com. Furthermore, I understand that making submissions to the seller to pay for any of my out-of-pocket expenses will be declined, and I release Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com from any claims or liabilities whatsoever.
I understand that the listed price of the asset, plus a $350 processing fee and applicable taxes is the amount to be paid in full for Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com to grant a clear title of the listed asset.
✔ Processing Fee
I agree to pay Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com, a $350.00 processing fee, and I acknowledge it before submitting this purchase request. I understand that the $350.00 processing fee is added to the total purchase price and is subject to applicable taxes.
✔ Clear Title
I understand that all existing liens and encumbrances on the vehicle/item will become removed when full payment clears the seller's bank. I acknowledge that any non-sufficient funds (NSF) checks or fraudulent funds issued to the seller, permit the seller to repossess the above-listed asset and charge for all costs associated with the repossession. The seller also has the right to sue for punitive damages.
I acknowledge that the above item(s) are sold in their existing condition and that Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com may provide a 30-day limited powertrain warranty through an aftermarket warranty provider; however, some limitations and exceptions may apply. I understand that except for the provided aftermarket warranty, Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com makes no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied.
✔ Limited Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee on Fully Completed Contracts
I understand that I have until the close of the following business day (as defined by the days that Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com is open for business) to return my purchase. I acknowledge that it must be returned in the same condition that it left, with a maximum of 100 additional kilometres from the odometer value indicated on the purchase agreement. Or 1 hour if the listing only has an hour meter. I understand that the item must have no further damages, may not be smoked in, may not have had pets in it, and may not be disassembled and reassembled. I will return all keys, manuals and any items that came with the original purchase. I understand that meeting all of these criteria is required to be eligible for a refund of the full purchase price plus taxes, less a re-stocking fee of $250.00 plus taxes.
✔ Sell-Back Option
I accept that once I am done enjoying the asset, Burnaby Repo.com may re-sell the asset, for the original listing price, minus $150.00 per month of ownership (or for the assessed value), plus sales fees and hard costs. I also understand that some conditions and limitations may apply. I acknowledge that this is an option to re-sell your item with Burnaby Repo.com and not to repurchase it. For example, an item initially listed for $10,000.00 could be listed for $8200.00 after 12 months. Visit www.repo.com/page/sell-your-vehicle for the complete fee schedule.
✔ Contract Commitment Cancellation
Before contract completion, I understand that I may also cancel the purchase within the contract completion period at a contract cancellation fee of $250.00 plus taxes.
Following franchise agreements, I understand that all Repo.com Licensed Remarketing Centers are unable to accept trades of any sort.
✔ Back up Purchasers
I understand that all backup purchasers are making a backup purchase with full commitment to purchase. If I am a backup purchaser and the primary buyer completes as per contract, I understand that my deposit will be refunded in full. If the sale defers to me as a scheduled backup purchaser, I acknowledge that the deposit will be deducted from the total payment obligation. I recognize that the balance of payment will become due as per the set payout schedule. I also acknowledge that if I cancel my commitment to purchase before or after the purchase defers to me, the deposit will be forfeited.
I am securing a commitment to purchase with a deposit of $280.00 and agree to pay the remaining balance by cash, certified cheque, bank draft or debit. I acknowledge that I will be given a completion date of 5 days, including today, and I understand that the deposit is 100% NON REFUNDABLE, NON TRANSFERABLE, WITHOUT SUBJECTS AND MUST BE COMPLETED ON OR BEFORE THE COMPLETION DATE THAT I AM GIVEN. I UNDERSTAND THAT I MUST COMPLETE MY PURCHASE IN-FULL AND IN-PERSON BY THE CONTRACT COMPLETION DATE, AND THAT IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO ARRANGE TRANSPORTATION OF THE PURCHASED ASSET POST-PURCHASE. I also understand that using aggressive behaviour or offensive language directly or indirectly over the phone, via electronic communication or in-person with Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com or any of its staff or partners in an attempt to leverage reimbursement of the non-refundable deposit is purposeful neglect of the contracted terms and conditions and will result in the immediate forfeiture of deposit and cancellation of any pending purchases.
✔ Memorandum of Understanding
- I agree to provide Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com with a copy of identification and a signature acknowledging permission for Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com to retain a copy for verification and record-keeping purposes.
- I confirm that I am 19+ years of age and am have the full cognitive ability to make decisions and execute legal contracts.
- I confirm that I understand English, both written and spoken, or if I do not understand, I have had a translator explain everything to me.
- If signing on behalf of a company or corporation, I confirm that I have the authorization to do so.
- I am aware that all items sold through Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com are sold in their existing condition and not contingent on repairs, emissions control or commercial inspection.
- I am aware that by purchasing this item, all responsibility of this item (except the existing lien) gets transferred to me and that no opinion or advice is given as to whether this item should be purchased.
- I understand that there is a 100% chance that I will be spending money on service, maintenance and repairs, and that this can happen at any time during ownership.
- I understand that any requests to have the seller reimburse me for any out of pocket expenses of any sort will be declined.
- I understand that the listing details, specifications, and accessories are believed to be accurate but are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice. I am aware that making claims due to listing changes will be declined. I have personally inspected the goods online, in-person or have waived the right to inspect the goods at my own decision or risk.
- I agree to take 100% responsibility for all costs associated with this item, including repairs regardless of the amount.
- I understand that there may be an opportunity to alleviate or mitigate repair costs by purchasing an extended warranty where the purchase of an extended warranty is eligible and that commercial vehicles are not eligible for extended warranties.
- I understand that purchasing an extended warranty is only available to me before taking ownership of the vehicle, and I am unable to upgrade the warranty post-purchase.
- I acknowledge and accept paying for the listed asset in full, as well as the transfer and insurance before leaving the dealership.
✔ Non-Disparagement Clause
I understand and agree to all of the terms and benefits provided to me, and agree not to falsely criticize Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com and any of its employees, associates or partners publicly, including but not limited to on public forums, blogs, social networks etc. (collectively the "Company") at any time during or after the contract completion period. I also agree that I will not seek a retroactive reduction in price. If I have issues with the asset after delivery my only options will be to conform to the agreed upon warranty process, or exercise a contractual money back or buyback option. Similarly, I also agree that absent breach of contract or intentional misrepresentation by the Company, not to seek advice or assistance in bad faith that helps bring harm or negatively impact the company or any of its employees, associates or partners. In case of breach of this agreement by the Purchaser, I understand that I may be liable to pay actual damages up to CAD 35,000.00 to Wekan Holdings Ltd. DBA Burnaby Repo.com as damages per the maximum small claims amount.
REPO.com -- small enough to care -- LARGE enough to get the job done TM